Client Specific Training
Our training has been developed from our many years of experience with our focus on select verticals approach. The unique security challenges for shopping centers, hospitality and mixed use facilities are represented in our training.
Valor Security Services training is a complete, integrated program:
- Initial Training – complete and comprehensive, industry leading program that offers all programs required by any state licensing regulations and much, much more
- Monthly, ongoing training
- Quarterly training
- Yearly requalification for key courses
- FTO and instructor development
- Supervisory and Leadership
- New Manager Orientation – off site, national training
Program specialties include:
- AHA partner – Valor is an American Heart Association Corporate Training Center
- Third party partners – Monadnock Defensive Tactics System (MDTS) and TASER International Certified Security Provider
- Complete Customer Relations training system
- Comprehensive Conflict Management training systems – from Awareness through Incident Response, Tactical Interaction and conflict interaction techniques and tools, such as OC Defense Tactics and Tactical Handcuffing
- CCTV Operation & Video Patrolling training system
- Tactical Driving
- Segway Operation
National Training Team
Valor Security Services National Training Team serves as additional resources to launch and maintain security training programs. The team consists of instructor trainer level security trainers.
Custom Training Development
Valor Security Services corporate trainers work with clients to develop customized training programs that promote the client’s brand, image and security practices and goals.